One of my greatest passions is designing and realising creative projects.
- INSOMNIA COMPANY – CO-DIRECTOR 2008/13
Co-Directing with Victor Garmendia. Insomnia Company, our intention was to create an innovative circus and physical theatre company.
- FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE AVC, VALENCIA ASSOCIATION OF CIRCUS (2003) MANAGAMENT BOARD MEMBER ( 2003-2004 & 2009-2017)
The AVC is a non-profit organization that supports the Circus in Valencia. The organisation is involved in managing circus spaces, organising events and representing the circus community in our area. I have several roles within the organisation:
Artistic Director of the Kaotik Circus Festival – 2013 and 2014 with Sandra Tintorra.
General Co-ordinator for the “Street Theater Circuit in Valencia” – 2010 with Cesar Garcia. Spokesperson for AVC at the Valencia City Council to create the street theatre cicuit.
Key member of the team to establish the first open circus space in Valencia – L’ Espai Circ 2004.
- FOUNDER, PRESIDENT AND MANAGAMENT BOARD MEMBER OF THE PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS CIRCUS COMUNIDAD VALENCIANA – APCCV (2011-2013 / 2016-2018)
The APCCV represents professional circus artists and supports their rights as performers.
Advisory Board member of the Valencia Art Grants of Theatre, Circus and Dance 2012.
General Coordinator “Nit de Circ” 2017.
- INVISIBLE CIRCUS ( 2006-2013 UK)
I witnessed the artistic collective rise out of nothing. Currently the Invisible Circus has one of the highest reputations in the UK, it has greatly influenced me.
Associate Producer “GOD SAVE THE DREAM BRISTOL” – 2012 with Doc Francisco.
- FOUNDING MEMBER “ASOCIACIÓN MONFELI” ( 1999-2004 VALENCIA)
My first association in which I began circus life in my home town Valencia!